We Design Websites With The Intention To Meet Your Business Goals
Before you hire a web developer to build your website, ask yourself this.
“Does the design and development team understand my business, my marketing objectives, and my prospective customers?”
You see, a good website is not necessarily one that just looks attractive. Many times we see beautiful looking websites that are missing basic marketing, technical, and fundamental elements such as:
- A well written and highly visible call to action
- A clear and concise value proposition
- A well planned content and navigation structure
- Semantic code that produces a consistent style and also helps your site rank well in search engines
Our approach to design and developing a website is rooted in making sure it looks amazing to your customers, the search engines and your bottom line.
To build a great website for our clients, we adhere to the following:
- Understand the needs of your customers and website users.
- Conduct preliminary keyword research and competitor research before planning your site structure.
- Engage SEO strategy at planning stage.
- Create a great user experience and make it simple for your customers to accomplish their goals
- Measure the success of reaching the website’s objectives and discover opportunities for improvement.
- Make adjustments to the design, message and content. Internet marketing is an iterative process that doesn’t end.
So What makes Blue Lynx Marketing different?
We build your site based on a marketing strategy focused on results. We are not just designers trying to make a website that looks attractive. While most web development companies will consider a website working if it functions as it should, we go one step further. Your website “works” when it is getting prospects to call you. This is our focus. This is what makes us different!